A Manual filled with information
designed for those who have the desire to refurbish their own
antique trunk! It contains 66 pages of detailed
information about refurbishing trunks with 82
pictures and diagrams to clarify instructions in the
Find out how to:
- clean an old trunk
- remove rust, paint, old canvas, etc.
- get rid of musty odors
- remove and replace trunk hardware, locks,
handles, studs, etc.
- line the inside of your trunk
- treat the outside of your trunk
- install a new lid stay
- construct a trunk tray
- get the parts that you need
- AND MUCH MORE!
All this information for ONLY $24.95
plus $4.20 postage and handling!
Residents add $1.75 NJ State Sales Tax)